Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009!

I wasn't very productive over the weekend because I went to New York City to see the Pogues with my gal, Laura.
It was nice to stop worrying about work and just relax for a few days. Since I don't have any new art to show, I'm posting a loose pen sketch I did last year of Shane McGowan for the Philly Turkey.
Every week, I do a quick drawing of someone I saw in town. These cartoons tend to be my loosest and most sarcastic. The running strip is called "Meet Your Neighbors". Basically, they are half-hour sketchbook observations.

Big congratulations to Jacob Lambert, by the way. Jake is a fellow Phila. Cartoonist Society member who runs the Philly Turkey. His wife Kirsten just gave birth to their first child. God bless, little man.

No comments: