Saturday, March 21, 2009

Emperor of the North Pole!

One of my new favorite movies is "The Emperor of the North Pole". I have a sort of hobo fascination (more art to come on that). And this film is like the best hobo movie of all time. Ernest Borgnine plays the tyrannical train conductor whose name is feared far and wide along the rails - the deplorable, the despicable, the hobo killing "SHACK":And Lee Marvin plays the tough-as-nails hobo "A NUMBER ONE":


Just wanted to take the time to post these here. The originals can both be seen at the Atlantis Art show (listed earlier in the month in this blog) until the end of the month.

1 comment:

stevieshotgun1977@gmail.com said...

Awesome job bro I dig this movie a lot and only recently discovered it. I have an idea on making some shirts and your artwork would be great. Hit me up stevieshotgun1977@gmail.com I'm in new Orleans and there's somewhat of a hobo community here I think it would be an awesome thing to try.