Monday, July 6, 2009

WEEN Gig Poster - Port City Music Hall


Being a big Ween fan, I was once again very siked that they asked me to do a poster for their sold out July 10 show in Portland. Shaky and Ralph over at Awesome Dudes Printing are going to be printing these up for me. I did the original drawing (aside from the Ween logo) in pen and ink. Then I did the layout in Photoshop. I think Photoshop is swell for designing screen prints, because using separate layers for the screens works perfectly for previewing what the design will look like.

2 comments:

Patch said...

Man this looks friggin' awesome! I think it's the best of the series! Love the the texture throughout the background. Can't wait to get my hands on one! Great job brother.

Andrew Hoffmann said...

I get a kick out of the big white gnarly chompers! You draw great mad gnashable teeth.