Monday, September 26, 2011

Jabba's Palace Fan Art Drawing

Think I've finally got Star Wars out of my system for a while. While finishing this drawing last week, I had Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi playing on my computer. It was neat visiting those movies, like seeing an old friend. It's been a really long time since I've watched any Star Wars movies. I forgot what a big part of my childhood it was, how huge those movies were.

This cartoon has all my favorite action figures from this movie from when I was a kid - except for the slave girl (I don't think they made a toy for her back then). I don't know if I will be able to use this drawing for anything. I just really wanted to finish it, since I also did one of the Mos Eisley Cantina creatures from the first Star Wars movie.

No comments: