Friday, June 11, 2010

Saying Goodbye to North Catholic...

This week, my cousins Tommy and Maryanne over at the Spirit Newspapers asked me to write an article about last Sunday's Alumni Mass and Open House at North Catholic. CLICK HERE to read the article.

Some folks know that North is my alma mater and the place I've worked at for the past seven years. I teach Life Drawing and Portfolio Workshop, and I was also the Assistant Development Director for a few years. Teaching at North Catholic is possibly the greatest thing I've ever done. I hope that my students keep in touch over the years and keep me updated on their work and lives.

2 comments:

Patch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patch said...

I'm gonna miss Art Day and that twinkle in your eye whenever one of your students gets into college. I know it sounds trite, but for every door that closes a window opens. Can't help but think that big things are on your horizon!